Based in the town of Mandurah in Western Australia, Pretty Little Designs was started by an Australian mum and offers kitchen, pantry, home office, bathroom, laundry, and kids playroom organisation products.
- Devise a keyword strategy
- Make the website SEO-friendly
- Improve website UI/UX
- Developing authority through backlinks
Tasks & challenges
- The website navigation was poor, which was resulting in missing the products categories opportunities.
- Most pages were missing the content with a defined keyword strategy.
- Ranked the website on top in Google Search Engine Result pages for the different keywords.
- Launched a link-building program to improve the domain authority.
- Grew the organic traffic to the eCommerce store.
"So far I feel very happy with the results. I have noticed a rise in over all sales in the last few months and I can see that there is a jump in the rates of google users. I am happy with the results we have had at present though which is why I have been recommending your team to other business owners that I know."
- Organic Traffic to the website grown by 963%.
- Domain Authority score increased from 1 to 28 (out of 100)
- The number of keywords under the top 3 is increased by 163%.
- Ranking #1 in Australia for “spice jars” & “pantry labels” keywords